And the bloggers that recommended them to me:
- Save the Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need by Blake Snyder via The Parking Lot Confessional
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk via ermiliablog
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain and Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai via GalleyCat
- The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman via chew your lipstick
What I’m reading now:
- Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (And Other Social Networks) by Dave Kerpen
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Goodreads member? Friend me!
What books are on your radar?