This contest is my way of saying thanks for visiting the blog. Regardless of how many times you’ve stopped by before, I hope you’ll decide to make a habit of it.
The lucky winner will receive a copy of the new commemorative edition of A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle. The classic science fiction children’s book turned fifty this month.
- Anyone can enter.
- All you need is a post office–recognized address anywhere in the world, where you can receive packages.
- You do not have to be a follower or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can also follow by email or RSS (see sidebar) and like me on Facebook for more of my writing here and all over the web.
- To win, comment and include your email address and (this next part is optional) tell me what your favorite book is and why.
- You can enter the giveaway until Wednesday, February 22. I will close the giveaway at midnight EST, early Thursday morning. The winner will be announced in an update of this post.
- Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner needs to answer my email within three days, or I’ll pick a new winner.
Check out these other great blogs for more giveaways:
UPDATE: Thanks to all who entered! The giveaway was a success, and I was pleased to see so many new people on the blog. I hope you all decide to stick around.
Now for the winner! The lucky lady whose name was picked from a hat is Stephanie Ward, who left this comment:
“My favorite children’s book is A Wrinkle in Time!! I about freaked when I saw your giveaway! It had a huge impact on me – it’s the book that made me into such a bibliophile!! I don’t have a copy and winning the anniversary edition would be so wonderful! Thanks for the giveaway!”
Glad to give a fellow book lover a little joy. Stephanie, you’ll receive an email from me shortly. Please respond before Sunday! Thanks!
Everyone else, please let me know if you’d like to see more giveaways here in the future by leaving a comment on my Facebook page.