E-readers are better when:
1. You want to hold a cup of tea and read at the same time without cramping your hand.
2. You’re reading in bed and want to keep your arms warm under the covers.
3. You’re on the go and can’t pack a dozen books to take with you.
Actual books are better when:
1. You find them used somewhere — because discovery is half the fun.
2. You want everyone to see what you’re reading, especially if it’s massively long because ooohh, or you want to turn pages and smell them because aaahh.
3. They’re signed.
Or, if I need to throw something at someone, I’m definitely not going to hurl a $300 device.
Why do you prefer one or the other?